We believe working collaboratively enhances the experience and the resulting solution. Envolvemedia is committed to seeking customers and partners that desire to create, elevate, inspire and excel.
The Future of Training and Online Collaboration
Date: August 19-23, 2019:
Time: 11:00am – 11:30am ET and 2:00pm – 2:30pm ET Each Day (8:00am – 8:30am PT and 11:00am – 11:30am PT)
- August 19 – Create – Converting your Training Courses from In Person to Online with Engaging Tools
- August 20 – Manage – Social Learning and Gamification
- August 21 – Deliver – Usage and Best Practices for Virtual Classrooms
- August 22 – Track – Pulling Reports for Big Picture Courses
- August 23 – Advance – Adobe Connect 10.5 Update
Modern Learning Experiences that Work for You
Date: September 18, 2019:
Time: 2:00pm ET
Your learning management system (LMS) is a foundational part of delivering and managing your training programs, so it’s vital that you have one that works for you.
Adobe Captivate Prime is a next-generation LMS that can assist you in training your employees, partners, and customers effectively with simple reports at-a-glance, a vibrant and easy-to-use learner ecosystem, and an all-new AI-based social learning system. Join us to take a tour of the LMS and discover ways to incorporate it seamlessly into your existing training curriculums.
- AI-based social learning, which allows learners to share their progress and understanding with one another
- Extended enterprise & partner training, providing your divisions and resellers training autonomy while you maintain a bird’s eye view
- Individual employee skill development to keep your workforce relevant
- Customer education delivered using customized URLs for a more personalized experience
- Compliance training, allowing you to grow and scale as you keep learners compliant and stay ready for audit
Adobe Digital Government Technology Conference
Date: October 16, 2019
Time: 7:30am – 2:30pm ET
Location: Grand Hyatt Washington 1000 H Street NW, Washington, D.C., 20001
This year’s conference will feature sessions geared around digital government and customer experience (CX) best practices through tactical learning tracks covering web modernization, outreach and engagement, forms and document transformation, and digital learning.
Don’t miss a day filled with:
- Keynote speeches from public sector influencers and Adobe leaders
- In-depth user-focused session on best practices to apply to your daily workflows and agency mission
- All-day interactive pavilion for optimal networking with peers and Adobe experts
- Access to solution experts to answer your technical questions and provide hands-on demonstrations
- Hands-on classroom sessions to experience Adobe’s easy-to-use tools yourself
Optimizing Adobe Connect at Your Agency
Date: October 23, 2019:
Time: 2:00pm ET
Your agency can create effective training sessions, engaging webinars, and efficient online meetings with some recent user-friendly Adobe Connect upgrades. Join us for this live virtual tour as we demonstrate the new features and existing capabilities of Adobe Connect, revealing many ways it can work better for you and your team.
During this Webinar, we’ll highlight the many applications and benefits of Adobe eLearning solutions, share relevant use cases and best practices, and answer your questions live
- Utilize polls, chat features, and quizzes to keep your audiences engaged
- Record, edit, and bookmark sessions for more effective viewing
- Use the Adobe Connect Events workflow to create self-enrollment courses and customized registration capture
- Track user progress through integration with Adobe’s Learning Management System, Captivate Prime