Business Development Sales Representative
Business Development Sales Representatives are responsible for seeking new business opportunities, qualifying and closing new accounts. Additionally, the BDSR manages current client renewal contracts and provides customer support to accounts. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in identifying and qualifying leads as well as meeting sales quotas. You will also provide after-sales customer service and support to new and existing clients.
- Generate leads and qualify opportunities
- Set up sales meetings and demonstrations
- Drive registration to marketing events
- Manage assigned accounts to maximize sales growth
- Build client relationships to achieve goals
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Minimum 12 months experience in Business Development or Inside Sales role
- Desire to learn about government software sales
- Comfortable with phone sales
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
- Highly motivated, target driven with proven track record in lead generation sales
- Please send a resume and any questions you have to Marianna Marshall by clicking the button below.